Production Log 23/03/15

This week wasn’t totally unproductive, but we were not able to finish filming. This meant that we have had to re-schedule. We did however continue with editing, as well as this we added titles. We did this using a program called ‘Live Type’, a program we were unfamiliar with. On the 25th we added more, but this time we experimented with different animation styles.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s